The MSG1200?GEC Gigabit Ethernet FTTH wireless gateway integrates router, switch, firewall, VPN, WLAN and USB interface for 3G in a single device that is simple to use and manage for home and SOHO users.
The Raisecom MSG1200-GEC provides solutions which satisfies the demands of SOHO and Home users. The device offers flexible uplink options including GbE combo ports, and is ideal for concurrent services with stringent performance requirements, such as routing, bridging, NAT/NAPT, DHCP, VPN, Anti-Dos, Access Control ability, VoIP, Anti-Port scanning and IEEE 802.11b/g/n. In addition, it also offers 1 x USB2.0 interfaces, which can be used for either data storage or 3G/4G USB modems of pre-authorized and verified vendors. Two telephone service lines are provided using VoIP technology with SIP or H.248 signaling protocol. The device features quick responses, rapid networking deployment capabilities, as well as resilient performance and exceptional compatibility with multi-types of services while greatly reducing both equipment and management costs.
• Available with combo GE port at WAN side: 1 x 10/100/1000M Base-T and 1 x 100/1000M Base-X GbE optical port for additional SFP
• Available with 1 x 10/100/1000M Base-T and 3 x 10/100M Base-T at LAN side
• Available with 2FXS ports at LAN side
• Available with 1 x USB interface on the front panel
• Static/dynamic routing (RIP) as well as OSPF
• IPSec, SSL and L2TP VPN, Content filtering
• Anti-DoS, Anti-ARP function
• NAT/NAPT, DHCP and DNS/DDNS
• VLAN, QoS and SLA
• RFC 3015, 3425, ITU-T H.248.v1/v2/v3
• Voice CODECs like G.711, G.726, G.729AB, BV16, ILBC, T.38, etc.
• RTP / RTCP: RFC 3550, RFC 3551
• IEEE 802.11b/g/n connections
• TR069, CLI, Telnet, Web management and SNMP (NView compatible)