Advanced L2 Full Gigabit Acces Switch offers high capacity, high density access and aggregation. With flexible networking modes, high reliability, easy maintenance, individualized QoS, various security guarantees, and advanced system management, the series is highly applicable for networking needs for enterprises, campuses, residences, and CDN.
One of the newest additions to Raisecom’s Carrier Ethernet product line is the ISCOM2600G, a Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet switch with full Gigabit interfaces.
The ISCOM2600G series includes several model options such as the ISCOM2608G-2GE (8GE + 2 Combo SFP/electrical interfaces), ISCOM2624G-4GE (24GE + 4 GE Combo SFP/electrical interfaces), ISCOM2648G-4C (48GE + 4 x 10G SFP+ interfaces), and ISCOM2648G-4GF (48GE + 4 x GE SFP interfaces).
With various interfaces, the ISCOM2600G provides users with many deployment choices that would fit service provider’s network. The ISCOM2600G, with advanced switching structure, also supports static route and seamless connection with Layer 3 routing devices. With flexible networking modes, high reliability, easy maintenance, individualized QoS, various security guarantees, and advanced system management, the ISCOM2600G can fully meet the requirements of all network carriers.
The series is highly applicable for networking needs for enterprises, campuses, residences, and CDN.
• High capacity, high density
• High reliability and protection
• STP, RSTP, MSTP, and multi-RSTP
• LACP and MLACP
• ITU-T G.8032 with fault switching time less than 50ms
• Dual-system and dual-configuration-file redundancy backup
• IEEE 802.1x ACL based on interface and MAC modes and support various AAA mode such as RADIUS, TACACS+
• Port secure MAC and limits on the MAC addresses to stop attacks from illegal users
• Various ACL policies to control packet forwarding flexibly
• DHCPv4/v6 Snooping and Option 82/18/37 to avoid DHCP attacks
• DAI and IP Source Guard based on the DHCP binding table to prevent ARP flooding attacks and IP attacks
• Broadcast storm and loop detection to ensure the stability of the network
• Lightning protection for the power supply and all the Ethernet electric interfaces and protect hardware investment of the customer
• Fine tunable QoS with rich scheduling policy such as SP, WRR, or SP + WRR, DRR, or SP+DRR
• Dual-bucket three-color CAR based on the traffic and H-CAR