One of the newest additions to Raisecom’s Carrier Ethernet product line is the ISCOM2600G series, a Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet switch with full Gigabit interfaces.
The ISCOM2600G series includes several model options such as the ISCOM2608G-2GE (8GE + 2 Combo SFP/electrical interfaces)
With various interfaces, the ISCOM2600G provides users with many deployment choices that would fit service provider’s network. The ISCOM2600G, with advanced switching structure, also supports static route and seamless connection with Layer 3 routing devices. With flexible networking modes, high reliability, easy maintenance, individualized QoS, various security guarantees, and advanced system management, the ISCOM2600G can fully meet the requirements of all network carriers.
The series is highly applicable for networking needs for enterprises, campuses, residences, and CDN.
• High capacity, high density
• High reliability and protection
• STP, RSTP, MSTP, and multi-RSTP• Dual-system and dual-configuration-file redundancy backup
• IEEE 802.1x ACL based on interface and MAC modes and support various AAA mode such as RADIUS, TACACS+
• Port secure MAC and limits on the MAC addresses to stop attacks from illegal users • • Rich SLA, Y.1731 and support monitoring the network performance of the L2/L3 data flow
• Advanced management system
• SNMP, RMON, Telnet, SSH and provide friendly WEB management interface to increase the usability of the device