ISCOM5508 is a full modular compact EPON OLT typically used to deliver business E-LAN or E-Line services or for triple-play extensions in residential areas with small population.
The ISCOM5508 is a full modular compact EPON OLT device typically applied to a business E-LAN, E-Line service delivery, or triple-play extensions for residential areas with a small population. The product offers broad management and monitoring features by supporting 802.3ah EFM, 802.1ag CFM and Y.1731/SLA. Enhanced network security is also achieved using 802.1x, RADIUS and TACACS+ authentication processes. The ISCOM5508 can support a transmission distance of up to 20km and 768 ONUs with a split ratio of 1:64. Its modular design ensures flexibility for future expansions and upgrade with a low TCO.
• Available with 6 x GE interfaces for uplink and 12 x PON ports for downlink
• Up to 1:64 split ratio, 20km transmission distance and 768 ONUs per full-load 1U chassis
• An upstream wavelength of 1310nm and downstream wavelength of 1490nm
• Storm control of broadcast, multicast and DLF
• Trunk group and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
• 1+1 automatic protection and link diagnostic for each PON port
• VLAN, QinQ, QoS, DBA and a reliable SLA
• IEEE802.3ah, 802.1ag, ITU-T Y.1731/SLA
• IGMP, Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR), DHCP and option 82
• Radius and TACACS+
• Hot-swappable redundant power supply
• CLI, Telnet, SSHv2 and SNMP (NView compatible)