Raisecom has designed SDN-enabled EDD to be utilized for E-Line and E-LAN services for Mobile Backhaul (MBH), as well as Large Enterprises, and Small/Medium Business services.
Raisecom has designed SDN-enabled EDD to be utilized for E-Line and E-LAN services for Mobile Backhaul (MBH), as well as Large Enterprises, and Small/Medium Business services. This Software Defined Networking device is designed to enable organization to accelerate application deployment and delivery of service, while reducing IT cost through policy-enabled workflow automation. SDN accomplish these business objectives by converging the management of network and application services into centralized extensible orchestration platform that can automate provisioning and configuration of network infrastructure including Rasiecom’s new SDN enabled EDD.
It is also able to offer EDD features such as ITU-T Y.1564 SAT for the service turn-up and end-to-end SLA performance monitoring and service visibility based on hardware that is fully compliant with OAM, CFM and Y.1731/SLA. The Service-based QoS helps to differentiate flows and to commit forwarding priority within each EVC, and it supports ITU-T G.8032/1, providing a ring/linear protection within a sub-50ms for MBH and business connections.
• ITU-T G.8031/8032 ELPS/ERPS with sub-50ms switch-over time
• ITU-T Y.1564 SAT
• Hardware-based IEEE802.3ah OAM, 802.1ag CFM, Y.1731/SLA,
• TWAMP light (Generator & Reflector)
• Synchronization: 1588v2 and SyncE /1588 GM with GPS * (optional iTN201)
• Automatic service provisioning configuration and modification
• NView, CEView, Web-portal based SLA report (*) Netflow (Road map)
• CE2.0 Certified E-Line, E-LAN, E-TREE and E-Access services